The Georgia Board of Health Care Workforce is comprised of 15 members appointed by the Governor and confirmed by the State Senate. The current Board includes practicing physicians, hospital/health system executives, health practitioners, and consumer members.
- Terri McFadden-Garden, M.D. - Chair
- James Barber, M.D. - Vice Chair
- William R. "Will" Kemp - Secretary/Treasurer
- Garrett Bennett, M.D.
- W. Scott Bohlke, M.D.
- Carolyn Clevenger, DNP
- Jacinto del Mazo, M.D.
- John E. Delzell Jr., M.D. MSPH
- Steven Gautney, MSHA
- Michael J. Groover, D.M.D.
- Lily Jung Henson, M.D.
- Indran Indrakrishnan, M.D.
- George M. McCluskey, III, M.D.
- Amy Reeves, PA-C
- Antonio Rios, M.D.