The Georgia Board of Health Care Workforce is comprised of 15 members appointed by the Governor and confirmed by the State Senate. The current Board includes practicing physicians, hospital/health system executives, as well as consumer members.
- Antonio Rios, M.D. - Chairperson
- Terri McFadden-Garden, M.D. - Vice-Chairperson
- William R. "Will" Kemp - Secretary/Treasurer
- James Barber, M.D.
- W. Scott Bohlke, M.D.
- Jacinto del Mazo, M.D.
- John E. Delzell Jr., M.D. MSPH
- Steven Gautney
- Indran Indrakrishnan, M.D.
- David B. Kay, M.D.
- Jeffrey A. Kunkes, M.D.
- George M. McCluskey, III, M.D.
- W. Doug Skelton, M.D.